Friday, November 22, 2013

Review for Thor: The Dark World

Here is a review. A bit overdue, but here nonetheless!


Rated PG-13 for sequences of intense sci-fi action and violence, language and some suggestive content




When Thor is faced with an enemy that seems undefeatable, he sets out on a quest--his most perilous and personal one yet. One that will bring him to Jane Foster and one that will force him to sacrifice everything to save mankind.


Despite what most people say, I loved this movie! I thought that it was very intense, was well done and had tons of humor. I thought the visual effects were amazing and liked all of the twists and turns. This one made me like Loki even more than in The Avengers, as before when I first was introduced to him in Thor, I didn't like him very well. That changes in Thor 2. The humorous scenes between him and Thor were absolutely hilarious!


Consensus: Thor 2 kept my attention from beginning to end. The visual effects are breathtaking, transporting you in between multiple worlds. Not short on humor, sure to make you laugh way more than once.

10/10

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment