Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Movie review for Jack the Giant Slayer

Hello, everyone!
As it has been quite some time since I blogged about anything
film related, I thought I'd give a review for Jack the Giant Slayer.
When I first saw a preview for it quite a few months ago, I already knew
that I desperately wanted to see it. Being that I loved the fairytale story
as a small child, I was happy to find that they were making it into a movie,
with a somewhat different twist. It was fun and adventurous, with a small
amount of romance mixed in. Rated PG-13, which does include some brief
language, violence, but nothing too innapropriate. So for anyone with children,
use your own judgment. I thoroughly enjoyed it myself, and have hopes that
they will make a sequel. (Which hints at the possibility that they may)





1 comment:

  1. Good review Erin. I thought this film was a lot of fun and did a very good job keeping my attention.

    ReplyDelete