Sunday, December 2, 2012

Most Anticipated Movie

There are many movies that I like. There are a few, that I love. I have seen a few in theaters this year, at the moment I cannot recall the number. To me, movies provide a moment of relaxation, a way of escape shall we say. I can be having the worst day, (in my opinion) and then pop in a much loved movie of mine, and all will be set to rights. I know, I know, it may sound silly, but that's just weird little me. Anyway, I shall be moving on.

As the title of this post suggests, I shall be naming my most anticipated movie of the year. And it is...



As this is the newest installment of The Lord of the Rings franchise, I am highly anxious for it. I read the book, and while it took me some time to get into it, (the beginning being somewhat on the boring side to me at first) as I read on, I found myself sucked in. And after basically ten years without another Lord of the Rings movie to satiate my appetite, I believe that it will be a most delicious treat to venture back to Middle Earth, only with a much different story taking place. Filled with adventure, suspense, mystery and friendship. I most certainly look forward to seeing the book brought to life, from the mind of Peter Jackson.

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door.You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

2 comments: